Kelkay
The T10 gami is my favorite and especially the colored versions. They are a looped eye hook.

The Russian River special hook is designed to stay under the legal 3/8" gap rule. The number is 14109-100, the style is "Russian River Fly". and I believe the only size they make is 2. Coho flies are tied on virtually all of them. I have used them hard for a lot of years and have had very few hook failures in literally thousands of salmon.

The T10 is far more prone to breaking... they never straighten out IME... because they are lighter wire.

I use a lot of hooks hard every year on lots of big fish. I have tried every hook I know of or have been able to get my hands on. For rough use there are none I have found that keep up with the above hooks... Or even close.

IME Owners are extremely sharp but do not stay sharp in rocky fishing conditions, nearly 100% of our river fishing. I have never broken one.

Tiemco is neither as strong nor as sharp as Owners and Gamis.

If you PM your mailing address I will label a bunch of different streamer hooks for you so you can look at the differences... and similarities. I literally have hundreds of hook styles and sizes on hand, with tons of streamer hooks.

Here is a chart of hook descriptions and cross references.
http://www.killroys.com/hooks/hookchrt.htm
art