"Thank You", to everyone! Sam was quite pleased to see, that other Fly Fish-er-nem liked her "fly idea" and her nice Trout.
Sam names all the fish she catches, I don't know why, (probably a "girl thing" as she says her Dorky Gampa doesn't unner-stan"?),so this one was immediately christened "Uncle Joe". ("that makes yummy bread and lives far away"-her words).
After she catches any fish and it's released, she waves to it, as it swims off and tells it, "Bye-Bye, (insert latest fish named, here)! Have a nice time!"

It also, appears, that Sammy's "family" is growing rapidly, as the MIFI draws closer. After catching this one, she asked me if "There are big fish'es like mine in Mish-Gin when we fish there, Gampa?"
I told her, that "I don't have a clue, Peanut, we'll have to wait and see, I guess!"
"I, bet, Uncle Jack or Uncle Mike knows Gampa! Tell, them we like big fish'es and maybe they know where some are, so we can catch them too!"

She very often reads posts here with me and those that make her laugh,or she notices that also post often in topics I'll be reading, she's begun to "adopt" as her "Uncle so and so".
Sam's only, 6 of course, so I didn't want to create the wrong impression in her young mind, about "the skills and talents" of "The Fish Kicker" and "The Master of The Mossy", so I kept quiet.

As to this "Gold Fish", (Sam's name for her new fly, she's not too original, but as least logical!?), and to answer a few questions on it....... I'll make a posting in the "Fly Tying" forum, when the photos come off the camera.