Thread: Just a couple pics

Threaded View

Lawyers huh sorry but you guys don't know how to do it right. First you are not a true fly tier till you can get the little woman to buy you tieing stuff and encourage you to tie. This is how it works. You go out and do the honey do lists with gusto. You then do something you know annoys her. In my case it was being on the computer. Wife always said I would give anything to get you off the computer. My reply in a very grumpy way was "what is your problem I do the honey do list right" then immediately apologize and say I am sorry I just have no time for tieing and it is making me very grumpy. She says well go tie some flies. I thank her and go to the fly room. I come out 2 hours later and give her a kiss and tell her how much I appreciate the fact she supports me in my tieing addiction, but I am going to have to stop cause I am running out of materials. Two days later I am very very grumpy again. She then tells me hey lets go get some tieing materials and you can take a few hours and get relaxed again. I kiss her again and tell her how much I love her for supporting me so much. While there she sees the price of flies and says wow you are really saving us a lot of money. Now she pays for the stuff. Ya just got to do it right. Oh yea and when I say get lovey with her that means like you want the horrible "s" word, but you don't. She will ask what you want and you say nothing I just love holding you
    Last edited by harleybob87; 04-03-2008 at 11:01 PM.