Hi every one. Just thought I would add to what Steven posted concerning my self here in Mississippi. I live in Hickory which is approximately 25 miles west of Meridian off I-20. We were in the dead center of the eye when it hit with catagory one, winds with gust over 100 mph. I have to say that we got off really lucky. Minor roof damage with only lots of tree damage. We lost the top out of a 100 year old hickory and oak. The city of Meridian was hit harder since they were on the north east side of the eye. Fortunatley I have only heard of one fatality caused by a tree falling on a guy in a car.

Now for a little bright side. My sister-in-law lives next door and she is going to be going to California for several months. She asked that if I heard of or knew of any small family from the south coast area that is need of a place to live (temporarily) she will rent her home out for a small fee, well under the normal rate for here. She also understands that they may be temporarily un-employed and is willing to work with them. This home is a very nice manufactured home with 3 bed rooms fully furnished with all the bedding dishes etc. that a family would need. It also has an in-ground pool and of course my small pond for fishing (bream & bass). So if there is any one out there that can use the assist let me know. I can post a picture of the place if any one wants to see it. BTW surprizingly she had zero damage to her place although the old trees are on her property.

Thanks for all the prayers and concern.

------------------
Michael (Wooly) Woolum
State Certified Hunter Education Instructor
Hickory, MS