Boy, you just can't tell that Jack anything without him blabbing it all over! Yes, I am having another birthday today. Doug, I know I can start hiding my birthday after I turn 50 and I hid it 10 years ago!!! The only good thing about turning 60 is that if I can make it through this year and next year, I plan to retire and then maybe I can get to meet and fish with some of my "family" here on FAOL. A Fish-In trip is at the top of my list for sure! The one thing I have found out is that the only real "close" friends I have are FAOL "friends" and I have only met about 4-5 of them. There are so many that I really want to get to fish with and meet. Jim and Deanna are two that I hope and pray I can get to meet "face to face" and thank them for this great site. FAOL is the best thing that I have found and I am so thankful for the "on-line friends" I have made here. You all are a great bunch and I love you all. Thanks "guys and gals"! As long as I have you all, I have something to live for and I really look forward to meeting and fishing with you.

Thanks again,