I liked it so much that I am bidding on the current blue ones. I am building a 4 wt for a friend of mine for x-mas. The blank is dark blue so I think it will look very good with it. Price is no object for this rod within reason of course. My friend, when I got my first fly rod after over 20 years of not fly fishing, taught me to cast and got me going on fly tying. He has encouraged me all along my ventures in fly fishing. due to his help and my knowledge gained here I am now giving him tips and teaching him different styles of tying. He has build me a computer that is in essence a server in a computer case. He shares his timeshares with the wife and I and asks for nothing in return. He has always wanted a 4 wt so I am building the 4 wt with a fast action for him. If I get the reel seat then I will use the super grade portiguese cork in a full wells. I must admitt that I am very nervous about building the rod because I want it to be perfect. I am also looking into turning my own reel seats and will keep you posted on that.