Different days at East Lake in Central Oregon.

1. Wife & I took her Sister out Float Tubing for the first time. She had a great time and even caught some fish!, THEN, when all 3 of us got to the shore, at the end of the day, I FORGOT to warn her NOT to try and walk forward with her Flippers. Becky went face first, right into the Lake! We laughed for the rest of the day!

2. The Game Warden almost ran over me in my Float Tube (he wasn't looking where he was going)

3. My Son hooked and landed a 30 inch Brown on a size 16 nymph.

4. Periodically I would catch small Chub and I started feeding them to the Gulls. I pulled in a BIG Chub and I said "Watch This!" I threw the Chub toward a Gull, he somehow swallowed it, then he couldn't take off!!

5. My Son got snagged after telling me he had a fish on. I took his GL3 and reefed, pulled as hard as I could! It finally broke loose and WOW! here comes the biggest pile of weeds I had ever seen! And there was a Rainbow in it too!

Two Days at Paulina Lake (close to East Lake)

My Brother lost one of my Rods overboard and by a miracle, I caught the Rod and I will NEVER forget the JOY of watching that Rod come up from the bottom!! I screamed with happiness at the same moment a couple in a boat went by.

We were trolling flies with spinning gear (not my idea!) and a Rainbow Trout zoomed past our boat and took my fly about 30 ft. away! It was an amazing moment!
Doug