Thanks for the ideas and tips.

I actually don't intend on making much money doing this just as I don't make that much tying jigs, but I am disabled and I use to trade stocks for about 15 years after I was unable to work. However after I had heart surgery (don't ask me why as I don't know) things changed in my trading. Once I was pretty good and not only made money, but loved the hole thing. After surgery things changed by I knew what to do and all that, but for some reason I just couldn't do what I knew had to be done to make money. It was a year after my bypasses before I could force my self to try trading again and I had lost it. SO I quit and to have something to do other than fish and watch TV I started tying jigs and soon people wanted them so I jumped into that and like it.

Originally I had major back surgery in 1989 and that was my last of working for someone or some company as my back problems are not going away. Then 5 bypasses in 2000 and I am just a physical wreck and love making jig and flies for people.

I kept leaning to converting fly patterns to jigs for fun over and above my regular jigs. It just kept leading me down this path and now I have a load of hooks and materials for flies as well as my jigs.

I want to make enough to pay for my materials and a few buck for me, but I don't expect to make a living or anything like that. It's just something I want to do and do very well.

Actually there is not much fly fishing around me here, but actually I sell most of my jigs all across the country. I do sell a few local, but most of my jigs are sold in other states even.

So there is my story.

Thanks again,

Skip