Stream Line certainly was on top of the game for design and manufactiure of neoprene waders. They won the product "Kudo" award for their design of a waist high wader with a convertible pull up sleeve turning them into chest waders. I still have a pair of these and they are still in good shape. Their boot foot waders were coveted by winter steelheaders as they had top quality Thinsulate boots that really kept your tootsies warm and comfy. No boots like that on boot foot waders today that I know.

When Breathable Waders starting becoming available they took the market by storm. Neoprene went the way of the dodo bird: well, almost extinct. Stream Line apparently did not have a technology or able to switch production over to the new breathable wave. I do not believe they ever offered a breathable product and stuck to the old buggy whip.

Stream Line also had a remarkable design for a line of reels bearing their name. They outsourced manufacturing of the various components of these reels and then just assembled them. They always had problems with logistically bringng this all together and suppling the reels timely. The Stream Line Reels were made in fresh water and salt water sizes, but all had salt water resistant components. These Reels have an extraordinary smooth disk drag that is second to none including advances made that are on the market today.

Unfortunately they fell on financial hard times and Poof.

The Stream Line Reel parts inventory was acquired by http://www.archuletasreelworks.com. As far as I know they are still repairing Stream Line reels today.