As I said I had trouble in the hurricane wit my outfit....wader SHOES....and cheapie fins. Last Saturday a friend loaned me the 18.5 inch Force Fins....plain solid rubber top...(as opposed to the adjustables) and a neoprene bootie that velcrowed to strap it on. ONE big open flap, not straps. One big open flap, I slide my foot in and just stretch the wrap around flap to the velcro on the bootie and rub it in! That's it. Worked great. I go online everywhere and only see the neoprene's in zip up style. That may work zipping up the side as the Chota's do. But the zip up the top Hodgmans for the wife didn't even come close. Sooooo....I was hoping to find the velcro jobbies. Tight Lines in Tucson says he has then....alon with the "XXL" adjustable size Force Fin! I gotta make a run to Tucson. BTW...Sportsmans Warehouse in Phoenix has the 18.5" Adjustable force fin for $85. The heavier wader boot I had on and the cheapie flippers didn't come close to the ease of the Force Fins with the lightweight neoprene bootie. Gotta have it. Bam, I been ALL OVER the force fin website. By the time you read about each one designed to propel you better.....I am left with still not knowing which would be better. My friend from Phoenix has a size 13 foot and wears the 21". I may see him this week. He HAS to have the 21"......Thanks all. For now I am going to cut a "V" in my Wal-****"s and cross my fingers.

Jim