Battenkill Jim

I am so sorry to hear this, she was so young. I lost mom when she turned 50. And that was 20 years ago. But if you do it right they never leave. WE do not hear their voice, nor do we see their face, but if you take them fishing with you they spend the time with you. I look into my grand kids eyes and think of her, I wonder if she would be proud of me in what I became. And something will happen that I cannot explain and I realize she is around, and I know if I was doing wrong she would find a way to hit me with a frying pan.
She has developed a way of hitting me in the back of the head with a clouser when I am fishing, and not paying attention.
AT least that is what I tell people when I get hit in the head. She would find the humor in my statement.
Jim discuss this until you are comfortable with her passing... We all need to heal. I miss mom every day, but that just shows me how much I loved her.
We are here if you need us. I have my e-mail in my profile use it any time you feel the need or if you just want to pass on something. Our FAOL family will share this pain with you. You are being prayed for and so is your family.

Harold