I have an Abel Multitool that I have been using for a number of years. But like said earlier there is one tool that doe not work so well. Abel may have fixed the problem. I liked all of the tools except the nipper tool. It was not the best for small 5x- 6x tippet. But it has a sissor on it that worked well for that. However, after several years of use the spring for the sissor mechanism broke this year.

I used the hook eye cleaning tool alot mostly for pulling apart "wind knots". It works well for cleaning hook eyes even on very small flys
I found the file usefull when the hook gets dull. Use it on size 18 and larger flys.

I put the tool on a zinger attached to the inside of my vest and have the knipper or sissor plus the hook eye tool openned out all of the time. I had the zinger pinned to the inside of the vest so that it keeps the tools out of the way. I just reach between the vest and my chest and pull it out to use it.

The small knife was useful. Use it mostly to cut cheese I take along with me.

But it does require having hemostats also. My hemostats have scissor includedd Use that sometimes but I messed this part up cutting tippet off small flys without putting on my reading glasses.

here is what I am talking about

http://www.westdenvertu.org/Photos/Prod ... review.htm