+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here I am!!! Joneze in photp opt

Default Here I am!!! Joneze in photp opt

I have seen photos of all those who I admire and associate her with on FAOL. Tthis would be me doing whatI secondly admire most in ife...next to fly fishing. The ole girl Yankee Lady, B-17 at the Willow Run Airport in Michigan. To fly with the Lady is like none other....to fly fish is also like non other ....

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213 ... eeLady.jpg

We are indeed a lucky lot.....only living proof that small brains can come in large packages....................

Jonezee,
    One of the best B-17 movies ever, 12:00 High starring Gregory Peck. It was a no BS movie that gave a look into the stressful lives of those brave crews. It also would have been helpfull if the Germans hadn't had such effective antiaircraft guns.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Any chance ya can resize that picture?

Hi Jonezee,

Since I have never had the pleasure, are you the one with the beautiful lady tattoed on, or the one with the hat?

In all seriousness, WOW!
    Steve

J.C. I changed it, thank you. Jonezee

Blog Entries

I don't know what size that pic was before you re-sized it but it is only about 1 millimeter now on my screen.
    I know what you mean I got to ride in a b25 as it "bombed" the Penticton Control tower where I worked." That was a huge amount of fun. The duty controllers voice had a bit of a catch to it as he said "Thats not exactly what I meant when I gave permisson for a low and over"
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Did you ever see the movie Catch 22??
    I loved it when they bombed the water!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Took me a few seconds to realize that tiny dot up in the upper left corner was a picture. Sorry - my screen resolution just isn't up to it.

ya, jonzee,,, could you make it just a little bigger? Great shot of a fine old girl. When they are way oversized it scrolls not only it's post, but all others on the page.

Now THAT's what I call DOWNsizin'!!!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

+ Reply to Thread