I have a question for all of you hard basket advocates. In some of the readings I have done on stripping baskets, some have said that the basket must have drain holes in order for the line to remain in the basket should a wave occur. I have also read where there are items available to keep the line separate or in coils to make casting easier. Are these NOT used in the fabric baskets? I love the idea of a wash tub type of basket with cones that can be customized with a rod holder and other things but for us "girls" who very often lack the height to support these baskets and tubs, I have wondered if the soft type that could be adjusted somewhat might not be a better way to go. Last month while attempting to surfish in Florida, the waves were so bad that I was almost got knocked over more than once so I just gave up and lost an entire day to not being able to fish. I did have fun trying but it was frustating at not being able to get the line out past where the waves were breaking even though I can cast at 40ft +. I know these questions probably sound really dumb but I am a newbie to flyfishing the salt.