I really like my Simms. Don't know what "model" they are. I am like a lot of people in that I could not afford them. My wife gifted me with a pair before she passed.

I really do like the Simms. Great stuff. If I ever ruin them I don't know what I will do. But they are great waders. Going on 4 years now. But only use them in a pontoon. So I vote for Simms. But I cannot afford them.

I have purchased some rods and reels from Albright. Looks like good quality to me. Although I didn't purchase any of the low end stuff....what "I" purchased I am quite satisfied with. I would not hesitate to buy a pair of Albright Breathables at any price under $100. My guess is that they would be terrific.

Just BTW....their closeout board used to have nothing in it. Like closeouts' from end of last year finally gone? Well they have a lot of stuff back on the closeouts board. Waders I think...but A5 rods and such. Some pretty deep discounts. I haven't fished the GP reel I purchased...but from holding it in my hand I love it. Seems to be a great quality reel. Great, because I bought 3 extra spools for it. Have them all loaded up with 9wt lines. Great setup. Anyway.....Albright has good products. Just fyi