+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hook & Hackle The other side of the coin.

Still waiting for part of an order I placed on March 8th....

Hi, Everyone,

Been keeping a low profile at H&H as we are very busy. It has been difficult keeping up perfectly with emails as I get hundreds per day. Everyone knows that I return every call that comes in each day.

Last month I did a "thank you" sale with our most popular blanks and kits at 40%. To get them out faster, we ordered from the vendor twice as much as usual. There were still some backorders and the vendors ran out of some components, but the delivery went well in my eyes.

I am sorry about the folks that had a bad experience or didn't get a quick email response. Please take the time to call and tell me if you're having a problem or just want to chat. Believe me, it has been a long hard road and things are now going excellently. In fact, my main supplier is coming out here shortly to help me on the ordering process to help me have fewer backorders.

Thanks to all who have continued their business with us. We're a small company and work very very hard.

Thanks again.

Ron

Hey Ron,

I can only imagine the difficulties in
    taking over and moving such a product
    intensive business. It certainly has all
    of the ingredients for a major headache. I
    wish you the very best and appreciate your
    response to the board. I know I personally
    eagerly anticipate flyfishing goodies when
    I place orders and check the mail box with
    much anticipation daily. Warm regards, Jim

Thanks, Jim.

I understand that everyone wants everything as quickly as possible. Learning to keep inventory levels at peak performance is a learning process, and does not happen over night.

As I said above, we welcome calls and if someone has a problem, we fix it ASAP. I'll get better at emails and ask that when sent to me, please identify yourself so that I can make a good response.

Thanks again!

Ron

Had to chime in here - I received great service (via both e-mail and phone) during the last week as Ron resolved a warranty claim for a broken rod. Prompt responses to all my e-mails and a good resolution to the problem (H&H XT51 blanks aren't available any longer).

I was also pleased with the H&H's service, alhought one item was missing in one of my orders. I wrote (yesterday morning) to Ron and got an answer in 5 min by email saying that the item was already in the way and appologising for the inconvenience. I understand that some people could have some problems when they don't get what they order in the time that they want it. But it was said before, it is hard to move a whole bussines to a new place and keep it working, even at the cost of lossing efficiency during the process.
    In addition we should have more patience with small business, not everyone is an expert in computers and live with a keyboard attached to his fingertips. Just my 2 cents...

Malevo

------------------
    "It is not our differences that divide us; it is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences" Audre Lorde
    "And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world" Satchmo

I beleive Ron is doing everything possible to make his new business work. We are working very hard to help him in this transition. My top salesman ( Karry Batson) will be going down there soon to help him with his reorder points and anything else he needs. Please be patient and all will be well. Hook & Hackle has been and will continue to be a big supporter of the Batson Ent. - Rainshadow/Forecast program. And as I have stated we will continue to support him whenever & however we can.Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions in regards to the Rainshadow/Forecast products, this might also help Ron.
    We all thank you for your support.
    Bill Batson
    CEO
    Batson Enterprises
    Rainshadow/Forecast Product lines
    877-875-2381 [url=http://www.batsonenterprises.com:c4879]www.batsonenterprises.com[/url:c4879]
    batson@batsonenterprises.com

My order that I placed a couple of weeks ago arrived within a week. I was pleased with the response. I had one item BOed and emailed about it and had a reply the next morning. I will keep ordering from them.

Brian

[This message has been edited by millerwb (edited 09 May 2006).]

I've had good experiences with H&H. I just placed an order with some special requests and had a good talk with Ron on the phone. I understand he's working hard to stand up the business after his move from NY. Hang in there!

+ Reply to Thread