+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So what do you do?

I work on the sales desk of a local insurance company. I answer agent's questions about our fixed annuities. It is mind numbing and pretty much mundain. But, the salary is decent with good benefits. And at my age not much else is out there.

I am also D. Micus' evil twin. That should not need any explanation.
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

My title is Access Center Clinician. I perform mental health and substance abuse assessments, adults and children, for Kent County CMH. We operate 24/7/365. I'll be moving to days soon which makes me and my family very happy. After 5 years commuting from Lansing to Grand Rapids, moved to N. Kent Co. last August. The Rogue now qualifies as my "home river". Am now looking to try my hand at steelhead on a fly rod. I'd been fishing the upper Manistee and the AuSable pretty hard the previous 3 years. I am looking forward to the Michigan Fish-in this coming August.

I do signs and markings for the City of Pleasanton,Ca.which involves re-painting traffic legends & installing new ones, maintaining signs and making new ones,
    close roads for special events, clean up
    after wrecks and hazmat clean up and a
    wide variety of other things that pop up
    G

Chris;
    Kudo's friend!! Learning what people do and read is very helpfull. Add's a little more insite to the members.
    You may have noticed that one of our new members is in mental health. We need all the help we can get!!

Chris works for the CIA; first what we do, then what are we reading, then what's for dinner? Next he'll want fishing spots and favorite flies to use.... I'm keeping an eye on him. And another thing, he says he's from Canada, but never ends a sentence with "'eh?"....Somethings fishy here for sure...

backbeach,

LoL, ... I was wondering when someone would catch on. Ya' know, ... lead 'em on with simple questions, ... gain their confidence, Give more information than take, ... then, ... BAM, ... ask THE real questions.

Standard 1st level interogation and insurgeant techs

------------------
    Christopher Chin, Jonquiere Quebec
    [url=http://www.flyanglersonline.com/bb/Forum1/HTML/015738.html:f7fea]2006 FishIn Ste-Marguerite River[/url:f7fea]

[url=http://pages.videotron.com/fcch/:f7fea]Fishing the Ste-Marguerite[/url:f7fea]
    Christopher Chin

Gee, I thought I had already responded in this thread. Guess not.
    Anyway, I'm a retired high school science teacher. No, I didn't have those long summers off. I had to find a summer job in all but two of my ~35 years of teaching. The other two I was in school. I also coached soccer and tennis at various times.
    If I had it to do over, I'd probably do the same thing again. Teaching doesn't make you rich, but it can be a rewarding occupation none the less.

Bob

------------------
    There is a fine line between fly fishing, and standing in the water waving a stick.

[This message has been edited by Sawkill (edited 24 January 2006).]

I work for the Foreign Language & Literature department at a state university. The language I speak? Computer and electronics. Working for the state means 2 things:
    1. I'm paid below market value
    2. Each year sees me doing less of what I was hired to do. They just keep adding more "responsibilities" but not adding to the paycheck. But now that I've got more vacation time than the wife can use in a year, I may get to go fishing.

Yea, I stole that, ain't I a good little pirate?

I'm in pharmaceutical sales for sanofi-aventis. Really enjoy this position.

I also teach fly tying lessons at a local fly shop to help support my habbit...

------------------
    Tight lines,

Jeremy Barela
    [url=http://www.danica.com/flytier/jbarela/jbarela.htm:9d4ed]jeremy's flies[/url:9d4ed]

Stuck on a very fixed income trying to survive on social security disability aldo know as social poverty.Never get sick in America if you do your sc@#$%d. I have 4 rods I got before and most material comes from road kill and Walmart

+ Reply to Thread