Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

I tried calling Dave and I think he's snowed in and something terrible has happened. I keep hearing someone in the back ground mumbling 'redrum'. 'redrum'. I told him not to let Stephen King move in next door.
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

e-dave, they were saying "red drum", you know, the fish...

Enough already;

35 degress this morning and now it is 60. I think we have had enough cold weather. We have a mini fish-in on Feb the 5th and the real one 2 weeks later. Us Florida guys will be ready for the snook in 8 days. I have some new places to play and I cannot wait till we all get back on the skyway flats. The mini fish-in will have some friends from Canada, I am mad at them because they told me their wifes would not let them pick up our lady pirates. Shukydurn.
    Now all you Florida Pirates turn on the heat and lets get this cold gone once and for all.

Hey Saltydancindave; You free on the 5th? We will play at the skyway flats. Tides are all wrong, but what the heck. I could use the practice before MIKEMV gets here. I do not want him to see my casts just yet. hehehehe

D. Micus, the red drum are hitting they love our flies, every cast you have the potiential to catch a world record, You are getting sleepy, now repeat after me... I will be at the Florida Fish-in, I will catch fish other than stripers. I will help correct Flats Dude's language, I will be there, now on the count of three wake up and feel like it is summer outside.
    One
    Two

Take care

Harold

Dave....thank God you're okay! I just checked and there was a piece of ear wax clogging my hearing aid. I thought I heard red rum instead of red drum. Whew!
    " If a man is truly blessed, he returns home from fishing to the best catch of his life." Christopher Armour

I think dave was mixing his rum with cherry soda! Red rum! red rum!

Or maybe he was dreaming of the fish I caught this weekend.

Bill

Didn't know pirates liked Stephen King movies. Count the day lost when you don't learn something new

------------------
    Elliott W.

I tie flies to give the fish something to laugh about.
    Elliott

I tie flies so the fish have something to laugh about!

Dave likes Stephen King movies. But his favorite pirate movie is Peter Pan.

And this is number 750!

Hey E-dave

I understand D. Micus was Cap Hook's understudy. To this day he hates to hear clocks ticking.

D. Micus did you get paid for that job?

three!

Harold

Harold

You are right in that Dave was indeed Captain Hook's understudy. He had to really fight for that part, because the director wanted him for the role of Tinker Bell.

[This message has been edited by anglerdave (edited 25 January 2005).]

let's get one thing straight--when i talk about living in neverland i'm NOT referring to michael jackson's ranch...

Closed Thread