Thread: hey Fishigan

Harold, I'll be there!
    Bill

Harold, I'll be there!
    Bill

Harold, I'll be there!
    Bill

Harold, Bill will be there.

Harold, in case you missed it, Bill will be there.

I won't, but Bill will.

Somebody bump Bill. He's stuck again.
    Don Rolfson

Sheties, I don't remember who said it, maybe it was Randall "Tex" Cobb, after he went 15 rounds with George Foreman, but when they asked him if he didn't see those blows coming, he said he saw them coming all right; watched them come all the way in but couldn't do much about it because he was suddenly wearing CLOWN SHOES OF THE GODS, which were like size 47 and anchored him firmly in place. Your detailed analysis of hammer to thumb and the aftermath was right on and I have phantom pains in both hands as my nerves remember past mishaps.

Harold, if you put the little marshmallows in your cup first, you can fit more of them in. Then skip the milk and just heat the chocolate syrup. Fills the spaces between the marshmallows nicely.

I just talked to our postmaster, who has been saving all my mail for me until I can get to town (one nice thing about small towns) and I have several boxes waiting for me. Fly tying materials! Something to do! If I can just get over there! Tentative expedition this afternoon to check ice thickness. Got the chains on the ATV in case the wind blows all the snow off the ice; if not, snowmobile's all ready to go.

I will be offering several varieties of ice for sale to southern pyrates. Shaved, crushed, blocks, cubes, whatever you need. Varying thicknesses, but up to a mile and a half long (or wide). Bulk discounts available. Contact me for shipping details.

Forty-two days stuck on this island and counting...

All the snow has melted...well, all except the black stuff along the roadways. Must mean we're due for another blast!
    Leavenworth in June will be beautiful! Great time for a wedding. As father of the bride, Byron, you probably need to be there for the entire weekend! Could they put a fly in your bouttonierre?

------------------
    Trouts don't live in ugly places

[This message has been edited by Betty Hiner (edited 20 January 2005).]
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Tyflier, It can be tough at times and one must be prepared, but I don't think I could live in town again.
    I know what you mean about people who can't drive in the snow. I even know what tourons are! My biggest problem is that when I get to shore and get in my car it feels all new to me. Staying between the lines and stuff like that, I mean. We have a "road" that runs the length of the east shore and I stay between the edges to avoid trees most of the way. Of course, driving anything across the ice all bets are off!

I just got back from checking thickness and only have 4 inches of ice so I didn't go more than a couple hundred yards out. Oh, well I'll wait a couple more days.

I thought my analysis was bang on Tup, glad ya liked it ...eh.

Flats Dude isn't eh better than huh? Like I told someone in the chat room who asked me why Canadians say eh so much. "Have you ever noticed how many A's are in Canada? C-A-N-A-D-A EH!

Closed Thread