Closed Thread
Page 57 of 95 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

swen; Tell your wife I own the business and I charge 60.00 per hour. Thinking of going to 75.00

REV; Are you sure you want to stick your tongue out in that weather?

Splitditch: Is South Carolina north? if not then sorry. Not much for going north of South Carolina. I like water that is soft and liquid. Ice is for my tea.

Stev; you forgot to tell them that you cannot leave your house and drive 20 minutes in any direction and not pass a fishing hole. Heck Stev and I could walk to great fishing without much of a trek.

Purebs, unless there is something else going on, I will be ready to night fish also. Stev, I am going to use the thread you gave me to tie some clousers.

Betty, come on down we have ways to keep you warm, the hot tub is set at 98 degrees right now. In the summer we set it for about 80 degrees. Nice and cool.

Have a nice evening, I think I will take a cup of coffee and go outside and sit and look at the stars. No jacket, no sweater, tee shirt, it is about 74 degrees out right now. Should be a nice evening.

Harold.

hey micro, you gotta be in massachusetss! snow storm yesterday, 40s today, snow storm tomorrow.

aaarrrggghhh!!!

PureBS, look in Cabela's catalog for Aquaglow. Looks like a chapstick, put it on with your fingers and hit it with light. Or, as Harold said, get some Uni Glo Yarn from the bigger fly shops and tie it into Clousers.

Splitditch, hope you can make it. Did you follow the link on my webpage to the international site with more poetry? I appreciate the welcome home.
    Hope to see you in Feb

Harold, I've been tying yak hair Clousers with the yarn and humpies with the thread. Use the Uni material for the belly instead of colored floss and colored material for the wing and hump. They just float and glow for an hour or so.

------------------
    aka Cap'n Yid.

Stev Lenon, 91B20'68-'69
    When the dawn came up like thunder

Thay du thothern pirateth,
    Remember a chrithmath thory? The kid who got hith tongue thuck to the flag pole? My tongue ith thuck to my Clouther minnow from when I tried to wet my Knoth!!Ouch! I gueth thath ith my penanth. Thorry guith! But pleath thend uth thom warm weather!
    Rev. Mike
    aaarrrrrggghh and God be wit du!

And that, fellow anglers, is a good reason to fish barbless!

REV:

Would a cup of hot coffee help at a time like this? Since I know little about that kind of cold I would hate to suggest something that just might make it worse.

You take care now. Betty when I count to three you snatch the clouser off his tongue. Cover your ears he may be our REV, but the devil made him stick his tongue out.

Some have the rum ready he might need a little taste.

I am glad it does not get cold here in South Florida.

Good Luck
    Me thinks this is going to hurt

Harold

Comment from the peanut gallery.

The "Sound Off" board has been around for a long time. Did you know this single thread now represents 13% of the posts?

You guys must be having fun with this.

Jim

tyflier, Don't forget to shovel the roof too! We wouldn't want it coming down on you. look on the bright side, your arms will be in tip top condition for casting come spring.
    Bill

by the way, it's 76 here today!

[This message has been edited by purebs (edited 09 January 2005).]

8 inches of snow ended on Friday. I went x-country skiing on Saturday and Sunday. It was a balmy 30 degrees with snow glistening on trees in a quiet wood. I love it when it stays below freezing, preserving the snow and preventing it from becoming slush. Hooray for New England winters!

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Capn Crooks is back!!!!!
    Happy stuff!
    Cheers Adam

Closed Thread