Closed Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

splitditch, lol I can't afford to get involved with the model mermaid thing, more than likely
    I will end up going off the deep end. Then the whining starts.

Deep dark depresion, excessive misery,
    doommm, despiar , angony on me... lol

HEE HAW, HEW HAW

Hmmm Ya'know, that mermaid thing does sound good, hey HH do you think you could yada yada yada , told you splitdich "G"

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 20 December 2004).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

It's that time of year again!!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you, I'm not going to be around the computer as much in the next week or so.

Hopefully your Christmas goes better than the one pictured below.

A very, merry, Happy to you too, sheties...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

If this thread reaches 500, will that be a record?

She Ties, that dancing raindeer has got me falling of my chair laughing, and that's hard to do...lol

thanx to everyone here, hope all your holidays are well, including you salts, we will be back, to enjoy your fishing... lol, thanx from the warm water board...aaarrrggghhh!!!

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...

bluehackle

If I am not mistaken every post is now a record. JC has hinted at closing it at 499 if we do not come up with enough gold to keep it going. So since this is your first visit, we will be charging you admission. Please send JC as much money as you can.

Just kidding welcome to the salty side of the street. We be pirates and will take anything you have. We love expensive rods and reels, but only if they are in the 9wt class. None of those little 1 wts.

I have heard that e-dave is trying out a one wt that he took from Grubbs men in a clash we had the other night. Seems he is trying to catch sea gulls with it. Why you ask, he needs the feathers for tying. On the salt water we do not see much road kill. So we harvest some from the gulls. We catch them pluck a few feathers and send them on their way. The breast feathers work like CDC and float. I keep telling him just to cut the hair off some of the captives and use it, but no not him he needs feathers. Some nonsense about being elite or something like that.
    If you do not understand this answer you need to read the whole post. If you do not understand it after that then welcome home.

Glad you stopped by, stick around and help us with fly fishing. D. Micus wants to catch a 17 foot shark on a 6 wt. It should be a fun week when he hooks that monster.
    Harold

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 21 December 2004).]

Would JC use the money wisely or would he waste it on food or something like that rather than fishing gear?

If sharks aren't really fish wouldn't it have to be fly sharking or something along that line? That sounds more like a pirate thing. Please don't make me walk the plank, I just think the whole thing is finny and if you want I can trout out a bunch more lines like these. Maybe this is a sinking line.

Bluehackle, with corny jokes like that you will fit right in! welcome aboard!
    Bill

[This message has been edited by purebs (edited 20 December 2004).]

sharks aren't fish? i'm under the impression they are. you might be referring to 'fly whaling', something we do up here in the nor'east with 5 wts. for sport.
    i'm hoping santa is good to you pirates--stainless steel hooks, gortex eye patches, and whatever else you need!

aaarrrggghhh!!!

If this thread reaches 500, all the participants will receive a big mouth billy bass autographed by the flats dude! What are you waiting for???

Closed Thread