Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: hey Fishigan

Till the moon runs lowe, and the fog roles in, we shall wait.............................................. .................................................. .
    AAARRRGGGHHH... and build a nother ship...lol

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 19 December 2004).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

But Grubb;

The story should not end, you are alive, just without your ladies. We will keep them safe and return them to where they really want to be. Now you can always try to catch us, we did not sink you little ship, if you get all the ticks out you may be able to continue with the story, But watch out Dude did take all your rum and drink it before we left. He also had some of that nice prime rib you had left out for the celebration. I must admit I too ate hardy at your table. Neve ever count your pirates before you box them. Next time we will not be so nice with your ship. And remember where there is one pirate ship there may be more. Arrrghhhh

You forget about Cap Crooks. He told you he would be gone for 2 or 3 weeks and you forgot all about him. For shame.

And we thank you for the brace of 9 wts we discovered. D. Micus we have some nice new reels, they look like they might be just the ticket for your bass. We only left him enough equipment to surrive.

And no it was not the double haul that got you it was a roll cast from underneath. You just never know when or where the Dude will cast from. His backward cast is longer than most forward cast.

Harold

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Grubb (edited 19 December 2004).]
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

We will be learning the roll cast for sure...aaarrrggghhh

------------------

Hey, ya'll wanna hear something stupid ( no not what i'v posted) it's that aaarrrggghhh thing.
    I'v read it so many times now oh this thread, that sometimes when I'm at work and get frustrated, yep you guessed it, out it comes, aaarrrggghhh, Helps releive tension. argh argh argh, there i feel much better now... AAARRRGGGHHH !!! Don't any of you send the white coat people either...lol

------------------

To all the northern folk who have to deal with the hard water...

In the words of the immortal Dr Sidney Freedman of MASH fame:

Ladies and gentlemen
    Take my advice
    Pull down your pants
    And slide on the ice

And a happy AAaarrrrgggghhhh to all of ye....

Mike

------------------
    You can observe allot by watching....

Yogi Berra

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! No harold no rod yet! I hope it gets back soon, I miss it! I did call Orvis and they said it was in process, so at least I know they got it. Oh well, they are fixing it free so I guess I can wait. ( as long as it's here before the fish-in that is!)
    Bill

Bill

Man can you imagine the fish-in without your rod. Nightmare, then you would only be able to watch the models and drink rum.
    Oh my

Harold

"It was Friday morn, when we set sail and we were not far from the land!
    When our captain he spied a mermaid so fair, with a comb and glass in her hand."

Grubb...might want to check with HH. Any of his models mermaids? They're known to hang-out in those latitudes.

splitditch;

I'll let you be the judge. Decide which one is a mermaid, I have been thinking of letting Dawn pose as one. She is getting a lot of notice lately.

Send me your e-mail addy and I will let you in on what all the guys are talking about.

Harold

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 20 December 2004).]

Closed Thread