+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's It Gonna Take

swen

Man you know you have an invite to come fish with us down here.... I would advise waiting till the weather cools off here. Nothing like catching pre cooked redfish.

Heck this is the one time of year I can guarantee you can catch all the fish you want. They are floating all over the place belly up from the red tide. Smell like dead fish all over town. I must be lucky, I live less than a mile from the bay and no smell here. But get close to the water and it is bad...... AC on full blast here and it is still 76 degrees. About 45 more days and the weather should start to turn in our favor, only trouble is that when we have the great fishing weather you guys and gals are up to your hips in snow....

Harold

little rockfish - not very interesting a lot of the times so I'm chasing other fish - took a week out west a few weeks back

a lot of times i just put the yak out there and drag something in the water behind me to say I was fishing, but really just getting out

All the excuses above and more! Things have not been great around here lately, can't seem to catch a break! I here the red tide has not been to bad at Honeymoon so maybe I'll get out this weekend.
    Bill

HAROLD, DON'T USE THE S WORD!. Man you can really take a bad day and turn it horrible can't you. (Oh the irony of accusing you of ruining someones day)

purebs:

keep me posted on Honeymoon Isle please.. 17 days and counting then this Canuck will be in your backyard

Hey- I've just gotten back from the...Inland. But while I was gone in the Yellowstone territory with no luck, SALMON SEASON OPENED! Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be chasing Cohos and Pinks through out the Hood Canal. But lately, I've just been keeping my skills up on SRC's.
    -Fly_Fisher_12

Ok SR, now you've given me reason to force myself out there! Thanks!
    Bill

Go fishing every moment that I can, at least once a week.

Drove up to Cumbria on the north west coast (UK)last weekend for a clave called "Mullet Madness". We had some good time and some good fish.

Met some old friends and made some new ones. State side next week for some summer stripers, blues and whatever else would like to be friendly in Cape Cod.

JME

[This message has been edited by JME (edited 10 August 2005).]

purebs:

sent you an e-mail this morn. good luck out there and leave at least one or two for me

Ed, good to hear from you...
    Anytime (with the exception of rocket launches) you want to venture over to the flats, let me know...I need an excuse!

+ Reply to Thread