+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everybody?

Default Where is everybody?

How about posting some new threads? Give us a tip or tell us how the day was out on the water.

It has been dead around here lately. I know there is fishing to be done, but let's all get with it.

e

well,epo, i fished yeserday and today. good numbers,but small fish!

Isn't it getting to be about the etime you can sight fish at Cranes?

Imay take an afternoon this week to see what's happening.

I fished in RI on Sat - my favorite river and a falling tide - my favorite time. Still nothing. Lots of bait fish but no big fish so I spent some time working on casting the 350 grain shooting head with mixed results.

I had a report just yesterday of good sized bass busting bait at cranes, but aout 50 yards off shore. i'm thinking of taking the yak over there...

With red tide and preparations for hurricane Dennis the fishing has not been good. We were very fortunate here in west central Florida that Dennis passed us by. I hope those in the panhandle are safe. the good news for us is that the red tide may have been busted up some, and a good blow will usually have the redfish stacking up on the rocks off the beach. I may go out tonigght and try my luck.
    Bill

Popped down to Dorset for a clave with 26 other guys. Fishing not great but some great times around the camp fire. Nice to get out of town for the weekend.

------------------
    JME
    @===----?----?----?
    Member of B.A.S.S [url=http://www.ukbass.com:d3242]http://www.ukbass.com[/url:d3242]

This was my first non-fishing weekend this season (I think). I will not let it become a habit. EPO, what day were you thinking of fishing cranes. I am also thinking of taking a day out of the office.

jed

Keeping our fingers crossed for the albies to show up out of Santa Cruz by Sat. They seem late and we have a charter for that day. May have to change targets.....?
    SST looks to have developed well and the off-shore wind seems to have abated some, so......?
    ......lee s.

cursed with small fishes here too
    can't get one over 18" so far, but then again, that what we get for summer resident rockfish though, better than nothing

10. Default

<<<<< being 100 miles from the sea, and hundreds of miles from my favourite flats, am just tyin' flies, flickin' through photos, and awaiting my next Carribean venture!

Andy

+ Reply to Thread