+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: About Us --> Profession past present and other nosy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Molcsan View Post
    ok call me nosy but I truly enjoy seeing all the life experiences we share and do....
    I am forever checking the profile of different people online, so if you are nosy I guess I am too. But I enjoy people, old familiar friends and new acquaintenances. I know to how they think about things, hear about where they have been and what they have done. If we disagree, I respect their right to be wrong. Some of the people I like the best I did not agree with on some important things.

One of the things that I really like about almost everyone I have seen post here is no one seems to take themself too seriously. And most seem to have a good sense of humor. I know if you are not willing to laugh at yourself, someone else will do it for you. I haven't met anyone from here personally, I hope that changes soon.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Happy New Year

What about yourself s tell us a little..
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 08-15-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

I work at a local Marine grade plastics company as an operator. I don't have any children. I have yet to be married. Started fly fishing 20+ years ago. I decided to take up fishing as a way to have something in common with my father. We've been fishing together ever since.I am a born again Christian. God is my first priority, and His love for undeserving me is my finest attribute. I am also into Star Wars, and since it's "resurrection", have become a toy collector, and am currently trying to read every single book that has been published. Thirteen years ago, I survived a brain aneurysm. I had to learn how to walk all over again. God's grace was definitely in play, as I came out relatively unscathed.
    Last edited by smij; 12-31-2019 at 12:04 AM.
    Isaiah 41:10

I enjoy people, old familiar friends and new acquaintances.
    Uncle Jesse

Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 12-31-2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Hair cut and shave

Lightbulb Hmmmm ....

77 year old who served six years in the Indiana Army National Guard in an SRF unit from Jan '65 through Jan '71. For juxtaposition, go to youtube and search and view "Donald Trump's personal Viet Nam."**

Interesting twenty nine year professional career which included hiring, mentoring and promoting many talented men and women without regard to their ethnicity or race, nor their social, religous, or political preferences.

Twenty six year post employment life which included significant monetary support of our local food bank during the not so long ago recession, helping family, friends and strangers in need, without regard to their ethnicity or race, nor their social, religous, or political preferences.

Stunned and disappointed at recently being deemed "human scum" by the president of the United States. For juxtaposition, go to youtube and search and view "Donald Trump's personal Viet Nam."**

All the best to all BB members and visitors, without regard to their ethnicity or race, nor their social, religous, or political preferences.

John

**Current youtube search "Donald Trump's 1997 Howard Stern personal Viet Nam comments."
    Last edited by JohnScott; 12-31-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    The fish are always right.

Hey John Scott,

How's the fishing? , as for me I got a chance to fish the Salmon River last summer, hiked up into panther creek and camped.
    Thought of our day up the little lost several years back that was a darn good day.
    Beautiful country...
    I love to sit/ nap near the willows and let the stream flow by, so peaceful...
    peace to you my friend -
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 12-31-2019 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Hair cut

Robert Krause
    Age 84
    Retired Military
    Retired Defense Department
    Retired 29years this month
    Widower
    Hobbies All fishing and reading

Jim Smith
    Age 69
    Semi-retired from Delta Air Lines since 2004
    Currently Aviation Safety Consultant (my own business)
    hobbies - Fly fishing/tying, Woodworking, lathe work - Pen turning, Gardening, reading
    Married 48 years - three great kids and seven wonderful grandkids

General contractor for many years, Almost retired and trying not to look like "that". Now interested in identifying NUT CASES obsessed with PRESIDENT TRUMP and possibly suggesting medication.
    Oh, and also HAPPILY married to my childhood sweetheart for 53 years. 3 successful children, daughter drug pusher for a major drug company, daughter pediatric nurse, son CEO of an investment firm. Five good lookin grandkids ( take after me of course ) One, HS Senior, recently named " Golfer of the year" by our local newspaper . All in all, no complaints. Currently in Florida soakin up the sun . Always looking forward to our fall Wyoming trip to injure some trout lips. I don't tie and don't know a caddis from a housefly BUT I fish where "you" can't or are too lazy to get to , carry my 44 or 10mm, and do REAL well. BUT, even if I get skunked, getting "skunked" in Wyoming is tolerable
    Oh, again, I'll be 77 in March and God has been good to me, all the above and I still would love to take a Dodge Hellcat for a 8500 RPM "stroll" down Route 66 in Nevada. Did that once in my 60 Chev 409 CI back a few. Cost me $77 in court costs but it did 133 MPH. I had to stop and wait for the police chasing me. Those were the days.............

Mark
    Last edited by Marco; 01-01-2020 at 10:59 AM.

Trades: Mostly retired (fire prevention, safety, security & environmental consultant for hotel management companies and insurance companies) Army National Guard OH-6A Repairman (retired 23 years) Last year I worked in building construction, from laborer to interfacing with code officials and contractors.

Hobbies: fly fishing, fly tying, wood working recently focusing on toys for little girls, gardening

Gripes: Personally I am blessed, great PSA number, low cholesterol, BP under control. I need to establish an exercise routine and drop some lbs. and develop some lung power.

Homestead: Happily married for what will be 53 years in a couple of weeks. Two off springs a college professor who will soon be 50 and the mother of the prettiest and happiest baby I have ever seen.

Haircolor: platinum blonde with a 6 in. part in the center
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread