+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: UP-date on WarrenP

Also stopped by to see Warren today, much improvment from last weeks visit. As Luke said Warren memory is coming back but still needs time for full recovery. Please also keep Deb in your prayers, she is spending most days at the nursing home with Warren which has delayed her from finishing therapy from her knee surgery.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

Go Warren, go. Keep working hard until you get all of the way back. My prayers continue.

Keven, Thanks for the update. Glad to hear he is doing better. I had forgotten about Deb's knee surgery, if my memory serves me well, I think she has rheumatoid arthritis.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

I have been away too long. I was in Lynchburg TN last week and wondered how Warren was doing. Spent the day in Tullahoma with a client then headed to the mill to see what the water looked like that afternoon on the Duck river. I ended up in Shelbyville visiting with my mother and even spoke of Warren at dinner with no idea he was battling this illness. So grateful for the updates.

He and my father had become good friends and fishing buddies years ago. Because of this site Warren and I were introduced through Warren's sincere posting of one of my father's patterns "Sam's One Bug" after my dad's death in 2006. Get well my friend! Saying prayers even as I type this for your full recovery. We still have to fish together, when the day comes you can tell me all about your medical stuff just like dad did with you that day at Bedford. ;^) Warren made it a habit to ask people if they had any medical conditions he needed to be aware of before he fished with them and proceeded to ask my father one day on a local lake as they were loading the boat. My dad replied, "Warren...I tell you what, you get in the boat and I will tell you all about my medical issues. Otherwise, we may not even get a chance to fish!"

Thank you again everyone for your prayers and fellowship through this site. What a wonderful gathering of people.

Respectfully,
    Wade "Waders" Blevins

I'm glad he's doing better. I had also forgotten Deb's knee surgery. Seems like there is a lot of sickness in this old world. I'm Glad we serve a Lord big enough to remember them all. I'll keep them in my prayers and try to remember better.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Warren is getting to be more like his old self. He walked 100 feet today and everyone is very proud of his progress. He is still not eating food but we all hope that it will start soon. He is ready to do what every they need for him to do so he can go home. He said they have made more than enough money off of him...LOL...and he is ready to move on. Thanks for everyone's payers.

God Bless
    WayneC

Warren wasn't every large to start with, he must be down to about 98 lbs. Is there a good hamburger somewhere in his near future?
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Since Warren seems to be up for company, can anyone tell me where he is now?

Thanks,
    Ed

He is at the care center next to the hospital, room 365. It is a nursing home and rehab center. He is very much up to visitor's.
    Again "Thank You" for all the prayers for him and Debbie.

God Bless
    WayneC

So good to hear Warren is doing better. I wish I lived closer to be able to visit.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread