+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: UP-date on WarrenP

Don, Fred and Myself visited with Warren today, he was surprised to see all of us together and it made his day. Warren memory is getting a little better since I visited with him last Sunday, still not recalling everything though. All in all Warren is making progress just waiting on the word when the Doctors can remove the cancer.
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

I'm so glad to hear he's improving some. I can't wait to get down there and go fishing with him again!
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Warren has had a set back. The spot on his backside is going to have to have surgery. They have moved him back to the hospital and will do the surgery sometime tomorrow, maybe. He is having a very hard time during all this. Please keep him and Debbie in your payers. I will up-date as thing change. God Bless

WayneC

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how discouraging it must be for both Warren and Debbie. Please tell them both that we are keeping them in our prayers.

God Bless.

Jim Smith

With the bad weather (Snow and ice on everything) I didn't go and see Warren but did called Debbie about him. She said that Warren's surgery on the sore on his backside went OK. They started to talk about rehab to get him to the point of going home and Warren and Debbie said why can't they get him to the point of doing the cancer surgery then do rehab for the surgery and get him ready for going home. That is what they are looking at and they will know something in a day or so. To me that sounds like the best thing for Warren and Debbie. Please continue prayers for them both.

God Bless
    WayneC

We continue to pray for Mr. P. God's got this. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Prayers continued for Warren and his family and friends. Thanks to the members who visit him and keep us updated.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

Thanks for all the updates Wayne. I think of Warren every day.
    Mike

They are moving Warren to a wing of the Hospital that does therapy and kind of like a nursing home for the week-end. They are planning on doing the censer surgery Monday. I am sure that after a short stay in the Hospital after surgery they will move him to a different rehab place in Town. Keep Warren in your prayers to keep everything over the weekend OK and that everything goes OK with the surgery.

God Bless
    WayneC

Thanks for the update. We are still praying hard for Warren and looking forward to fishing with him and you as soon as he's able!
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

+ Reply to Thread