+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling Flies

Quote Originally Posted by chewydog View Post
    I would think that would be a commercial endeavor. Better check with the admins first.
    Could be but I didn't interpret his original post as a desire to set up an ongoing commercial business, but rather a means of selling a few extras from time to time. If that is the case then I see no problem listing them here. I have bought flies from posters on this and other similar forums in the past.

Correct. Just looking to sell a few extras. I've got some listed on Ebay right now just to test the waters. If I sell them, great, if not, no big deal. I've done a few swaps in the past, and that was fun. I always like seeing what others are tying and what their quality looks like. Thanks for all the input.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave potts View Post
    Could be but I didn't interpret his original post as a desire to set up an ongoing commercial business, but rather a means of selling a few extras from time to time. If that is the case then I see no problem listing them here. I have bought flies from posters on this and other similar forums in the past.

+ Reply to Thread