+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warren went fishing!!!!!

Warren

Yes I see it. Sorry, I will try to do better. You know how my memory is...LOL.

WayneC

Quote Originally Posted by newbee View Post
    lastchance

Its a secret, but I will say it's in the beautiful state of Tennessee.....LOL...want to come and do some fishing on the DUCK?

WayneC

Just remember that there are no trout(s) in Tennessee! There may be a few Swamp Witches (and banjo players) but no trout(s).

Ed

Ya know newbee. now I know exactly dat dere spot where you and Warren were fishing. Remember that many more lurkers read this forum than members. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't a half a dozen cars with Nashville plates the next time you go to or past that spot.

Ed

Ed D

Please don't say that, I am already in trouble with Warren...If I get my gun and banjo and camp out for a few days at the river, do you think I can keep everyone away?

WayneC

Great to hear wonderful things about two great people. Best to you both!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by newbee View Post
    Ed D

Please don't say that, I am already in trouble with Warren...If I get my gun and banjo and camp out for a few days at the river, do you think I can keep everyone away?

WayneC

Wayne, I doubt you are in trouble with Warren. There just might be a little leg-pulling going on here.
    But quite a few people in Nashville used to read FAOL as lurkers. They might still do so.
    I think I'm going to meet Warren next week and I might get to meet you and some of the others down there. I've fished any number of times with Jack Hise and I've met Popperfly.

Regards,
    Ed

Ed D

Hope to meet you when you make your trip down this way. I would really like to go fishing with ya'll if It's Ok with everyone. I will leave my banjo and gun at home and only bring my fishing gear...LOL. If Warren was going to kill me he would have done it by now, LOL. I am still learning about all of these thing, like lurkers and I hope that my mistakes are not to big or cause to much trouble for anyone.

WayneC

Wayne,

Yes, your "leg" is being pulled! I will let you know when Ed is coming this way to fish and you are more than welcome to tag along. Ed e-mailed me and guessed what the "no-no" was I referred to and, together, we decided to harass you a little. : )
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Just curious Warren, how much longer before you can get back in the boat and paddle upstream. I know it's just one of your fishing tools, but seems to have been a very useful tool.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Jesse,

I feel I could paddle my NuCanoe right now on a small lake like Bedford Lake where I would not be fighting a current but I do not think I want to try and put that much strain on my shoulder to paddle against the river current yet. The surgeon stated that it would take at least 6 months for total healing of the shoulder. That does not me I cannot use the should for casting and other things that do not require a lot of straining of the shoulder. So, I may take my NuCanoe to Bedford Lake in May and see if I can find some of the 9" bluegill moving in to spawn. So, for now, I will be happy to wade the river where wadable and walk the banks to the next wadable area. I just need to be fly fishing and exploring.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread