+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Adaptive Fly Fishing Handbook

Default "The Adaptive Fly Fishing Handbook

Ken Morrow is a Certified Adaptive Fly Fishing Practitioner and Texas Park and Wildlife Department Angler Educator who serves on the President of the Adaptive Fly Fishing Institute, Inc.

Ken Morrow ask me for permission to use my FAOL article "Determining the Shape and Size of a Cork Handle".
    I gave him permission to use this article in his published book "The Adaptive Fly Fishing Handbook".

Here is what Ken wrote as a lead-in to my article...

"The most neglected and universally beneficial modification on can make to a fly rod for anyone...disabled, injured, or otherwise...is to customize the rod grip to fit the hand of the owner. The following section was developed and written by Steven H. McGarthwaite. It is by far the best method I have encountered for measuring the proper size and shape for a custom fly rod grip. A properly sized and shaped grip makes as much difference to your casting as a properly fitted pair of shoes does to walking and standing for long periods of time."

This is a must book for those who are helping those who otherwise because of disabilities, injuries, otherwise would not be able to enjoy the true thrill of casting a fly line...

This is a offer to someone who is working with handicapped soldiers to teach them casting a fly rod, and to create a fly rod handle that will compensate for their injuries, so they can enjoy the best of fly fishing.

I bought the book on Amazon, and now I am offering this book to a person that is dedicate in helping others who are disabled, injured or otherwise not being able to experience fly fishing as its best...

I have the one book, so the book will go to the first person who emails me..

Just email me at parnelli@comcast.net and send me you mailing address... I will cover all cost of postage.

~Parnelli

"Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

The Adaptive Fly Fishing Handbook to C. C. Nordin

If anyone wants a copy of my FAOL article "Determining the Shape and Size of a Cork Handle" just send me a email to parnelli@comcast.net , I update my FAOL Fly Pattern CD ever two weeks. I also have available my "Big Furled Leader Formula CD". I have been mailiing these out to people all over the world, some have started their own websites for the "Big Furled Leader Formual", and many who do customize fly rods are using my FAOL article on "Determining the Shape and Size of a Cork Handle"

I cover all costs (including shipment) for all who request these CD's.

If you just want the FAOL article on "Determining the Shape and Size of a Cork Handle" just email me at the above url, and I will send it as an attachment to my return email....

For those interested I still have Wes Newman's Fly Fishing site articles, that I was ask to do after Wes died. That I will send at no cost to anyone interested in a Wes Newman CD.

~Parnelli
    Last edited by Steven McGarthwaite; 05-17-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

+ Reply to Thread