+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish-in boards

Default Fish-in boards

A suggestion /request if you don't mind. Any chance of moving things around so that the Fish-ins don't come between the main board and Sound Off? I suspect most are like me and ht these two boards before waqndering off to special interest sites on the FAOL forum. It was great to be able to get from FAOL to Sound Off with no scrolling required.

Not complaining, just suggesting.

Many thanks!

yeah also the darned thing likes to expand itself out all on it's own. why not put it under the "fishing" part of the board where warm water and other fishing related forums are?

"We have moved the Fish-In's to the middle between Fly Anglers OnLine and Sound Off. I'm sure there will be some who don't like that either - BUT for now at least it can be easily seen. *S*"

The above statment was posted by Ladyfisher in the Fish In thread...guess she was right...

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboom1 View Post
    "We have moved the Fish-In's to the middle between Fly Anglers OnLine and Sound Off. I'm sure there will be some who don't like that either - BUT for now at least it can be easily seen. *S*"

The above statment was posted by Ladyfisher in the Fish In thread...guess she was right...

Brad
    Like a lot of folks here I don't go to the fish-ins so why should I read the fish-in board? Since the site is free it really doesn't matter to me that much, just kind of an odd thing to get used to. Why not give the fish-Ins their spot right on the front page for the web site? Perhaps it is there and I never noticed.

I guess it really isn't that big of a deal to me because I don't post here that often anymore. Not much left of the site that feels like the old FAOL to me that I came to love but that is me.

Off my soap box so let the beatings commence.

Well we have plenty of Whine! Brad, bring the cheese and we'll have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hise View Post
    Well we have plenty of Whine! Brad, bring the cheese and we'll have a party.
    I'll start for Pinnconning now...should be back in the morning.

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Many thanks for the fix! It is fine with me.

Just to be perfectly clear, I was not whining. Just trying to help everybody here be more efficient via a suggestion.

Brad (I guess the other Brad in this context)

Nighthawk,

I frequent about 5 fly fishing boards on a regular basis. Traffic is way down on all of them. Probably a lot of reasons for that. Certainly nothing specific to FAOL.

FAOL has remained incredibly true to its original form. It is still Deanna's living room and we all watch our manners while visiting. The wood stove is still warm and there are still donuts available for all. (Old timers here will understand those references.) I'm grateful for this and I strongly suspect you are too --so there will be no beatings.

+ Reply to Thread