+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancer.....

Eric, you and your family remain in my prayers. Best Regards....
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

Blog Entries

hi hun you and yours are in my prayers i hope all works out hugs

Blog Entries

Eric and Amy my prayers and good thoughts are forever for your and yours .
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

wow!
    Praying for you all for everything going on lately.

Hi folks and thanks for all the support. The doctor is not happy with the tumor on Gary's thyroid. They are pushing his needle biopsy up as fast as they can. Amy and I are doing as well as can be expected. Amy has her birthday on the 31st of May. Wish I had better news to give her.

NewTyer 1 Guest

Sorry for the late prayer Eric but, I hope all goes well. I wish I could help out everyone who is sick or ill, that is my nature but, finances won't allow but, I can give you my prayer and well wishes and for the rest of your family, wife, daughter-in-law if Gary was married. Be in peace and please keep us informed. I am hoping that the mass prayer of everyone here will heal Gary and look forward to the miracle of Gary's healing.

Eric,

I hope and pray for His Will for you and the entire family. If it is only in the thyroid, that is one organ that can be removed and hopefully, get all the cancer. I have Graves Disease which is a thyroid disease and have had 2 doses of radiation which now leaves me still with my thyroid, but, the entire organ is dead and I take meds everyday to supplement my system with what the thyroid was suppose to supply. This has been on going for over 30 years. There is a team out there trying to link thyroid cancer to those, like me, who have had radiation treatments leaving us with a dead organ inside us, but, they have never proved it and at the time of my thyroid problem, radiation treatments were what were advised. I pray that removal of the thyroid will also remove the cancer and let Gary move on with his life.

Thinking of you and your family.....
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread