+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlaine needs our help....

This is great news Charlaine, We are still here for you as you know. God speed to you on your recoverey and know you are still in our prayers in Wyoming.
    Last edited by Byron Zuehlsdorff; 12-11-2011 at 01:50 AM.
    Wyo-Blizzard

Char,

Hey Sis, I went through a 12 week program out here several years ago that helped a lot. Learning what your triggers are and how to minimize them is a plus.

I have a set of flies from the 2 Fer Wet Fly Swap on hold for you. When they let you have sharp objects again let me know and I'll get them winging your way.

Peace and prayers,

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Blog Entries

Ron, the question is, who let YOU have sharp and pointy things?

Char, hugs. Anything we can do, let us know.

Char,

So good to hear from you. Keep up the good work.

Get back here as soon as you can. We need your help keeping Eric in check. He can be a handful.

Kerry
    Last edited by Kerry Stratton; 12-11-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Char, good to hear from you and that you are doing good. Think about you all the time. Get better so you can come to the ID Fish-In. Let me know anything I can do. Jerry

Great to hear from you Char! I wish you all the best in your treatments and hope you're home as soon as you can be. Take care. We all look forward to your return to the bench.

- Jeff
    Am fear a chailleas a chanain caillidh e a shaoghal. -

He who loses his language loses his world.

Blog Entries

Charlaine, hang in there and remember that there are people whom you have never met cheering for you.

Ed

Blog Entries

hay everyone. i don't know how much net time i will have but things are going. I'm going to be able to go out and about off campus hopefully soon. The program is intense and at times very emotional as i deal with many daemons and pains. but i am trying hard at getting better. and your words of encouragement are a huge help. Christmas will be here at the hospital as its just to short of a pass to drive home and back. but hay I've been away for Christmas before. if anyone is interested my new address is at the end of this post. they are keeping me busy as well have me working in the ward store and soon their talking about having me work in the clothing room as the found out i can sew as well. ( i wonder if it was the sewing machine in my room the clued them in) i'm working on many aspects of getting better and i will keep you all informed as best as i can. hugs anbd love to everyone.

Charlaine Cadence Nordin
    200 Springs Rd.
    bld 7a room 107a
    bedford mass. 01730

Blog Entries

So good to hear from you Charlaine. Perhaps you can suggest that they allow you to tie flies for the Wounded Warrior Project? You are where you need to be at the moment and loved ones can come to you and friends can communicate with cards and letters. Wishing you Peace and a recovery that allows you to rejoin your many friends at home and here at FAOL. Remember that I am also in Massachusetts and if you need anything, please just ask

Charlaine, prayers from here as well.........
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread