+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Griffin & Cust Svc

Default Griffin & Cust Svc

I am not sure this belongs in sound off or here. I just want more people to read it. And I state no pro or con but make your own thoughts. I have sent at the least 2 and perhaps 3 e-mail questions to Griffin (via their website "contact us") over the last 1.5 years. The questions were about if they had any kits to modify one of their vises to be like another of their vises. Example, a turning handle for the Montana Mongoose like on the Odysessy or 2A whatever. I HAVE NEVER EVER RECEIVED A REPLY FROM THEM.

Just FYI....just a statement of fact.

Gem

I'm sorry to hear that - they have good products, and unfortunately there just isn't any excuse for poor or no service.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Yes, LF....and I have two of their top end vises! I can get a quicker response from Peter Rodgers from down under!

Oh Well.....

Gem

I have thier Odessey Cam Vise and I have dealt with customer service over the phone with them. I was plesantly surprised with the service I received.
    Then I fired an email to them about 2 months ago and I still have not had a reply, not sure but the phone may be the way to go. Going by the quality of service I rec'd the first time I am wondering if maybe the email is a blackhole going nowhere.

JIM----Check your E Main

------------------
    Bill

That's to bad i've had nothing but good luck with them.I'll swing into the shop on my way to class next week and talk to them.
    We all know the area code for heaven is 406

I have had that experience with several companies and have found a phone call to be much more effective. For some reason, in some circumstances, e-mails don't always get through to who they need to, when phone calls will. I am not making excuses for Griffin - they certainly ought to answer their e-mails, but if it's important and your not getting a response, call them and let them know. For all we know there are a bunch of receptionists out there tossing e-mails in the recycle bin and nobody is aware of it!
    I also have had an automated e-mail response from several companies that was never followed up. That's a dissapointment too. Cheers, Alec

+ Reply to Thread