+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: They got him!

Did our troops hit a compound in Pakistan?? Yes
    Did people get killed? Yes
    Did they kill Bin Laden?? They say they did, Now show us the body!!! Might sound morbid but I won't believe it until I see it.

No doubt in my mind that they got him. Had it been strictly a CIA mission, I would say show me the body. But Seal Team6 got him. 24 Seal Team6 sailors aren't all gonna lie My hats off to all of them. Would love to have a sit with them over a Guiness and hear how it went.

Quote Originally Posted by narcodog View Post
    I hope he is enjoying all of those virgins
    Osama may have been in for a little surprise. Although I really think making it to paradise is going to be beyond his grasp, somewhere a little toastier.

72virgins.jpg
    Last edited by Uncle Jesse; 05-03-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

For anyone who does not believe he is dead, have a think about it! If the Americans tell the world he is dead and he is not, all he has to do is take a video of himself with a trusted sidekick and a newspaper (to verify the date) and he would have the greatest propaganda coup in history! No terrorist organisation is going to miss a chance like that, yet it has not happened. He is dead and I for one am glad, the war is not over but we should celebrate the success the Seals and the CIA have achieved.
    All the best.
    Mike

LUV IT!! So Bin laden is standing before God waiting to hear his punishment, when God gets a tap on the shoulder. There behind him stand 343 firemen, 72 police officers, one K9 officer, 3,000 American citizens & over 5,000 soldiers. "Don't worry God, we got this!!!"
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

nighthawk Guest

Mike,
    By our nature Americans do not ever fully trust government. If the SEAL team says they got him then that is good enough for me. The problem is our Executive Branch keeps flip flopping on the details and then add to that the rapid disposal of the physical evidence (the body), well it just looks a bit strange. Personally I wouldn't trust anyone from the Washington D.C. establishment even if they told me that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

As far a celebrating goes if that's what some folks want to do I don't have any issues with that. As for myself I will celebrate on the day I no longer have to ship surgical supplies, body bags and coffins to the war on terror. Personally I believe that will only happen on a day foretold in the Bible. That is the only time the war on terror will be won, such is the nature of mankind. We amputated a bad limb out of necessity but the disease continues on.
    Last edited by nighthawk; 05-05-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thomas View Post
    For anyone who does not believe he is dead, have a think about it! If the Americans tell the world he is dead and he is not, all he has to do is take a video of himself with a trusted sidekick and a newspaper (to verify the date) and he would have the greatest propaganda coup in history! No terrorist organisation is going to miss a chance like that, yet it has not happened. He is dead and I for one am glad, the war is not over but we should celebrate the success the Seals and the CIA have achieved.
    All the best.
    Mike
    Quite true, Mike, IF he escaped. If our government has him, they could keep him under wraps for a very long time and very alive. As Nighthawk said, we Yanks don't believe much of what our government tells us. I is a natural thing for us. There is no proof of his death. If ordered to, the Navy Seals will keep their mouths shut about anything contrary to the story being told for the rest of their lives if need be.
    Kevin

Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some person ever reads.

+ Reply to Thread