+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please allow me to correct my error

Default Please allow me to correct my error

I did not mean to try and scare everyone who has to get on an airplane with the earlier link. This is the one I meant to post.

http://sermonspice.com/product/32960/i-fought-for-you
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Wow! When you make a correction, you really make a correction. Thank you.

REE
    Happiness is wading boots that never have a chance to dry out.

Blog Entries

Ohhhhh Gezzz there I go again, got something in my eye why does this happen so often now a days..

Thanks Uncle Jesse that was great.

God Bless them all.
    As in the Army, I have never had a bad day Fly fishing, some damn uncomfortable days but never a bad one!
    Everyone must believe in something and I believe in Fly Fishing and Fly Tying and believe I will
    Member of Project Healing Waters & Fly Fishing Canada, Project Healing Waters Canada

Now that sounds more like what you meant in your first post. Belated but none the less appreceated. Thank you.
    "Tell me and I forget,
    Teach me and I remember,
    Involve me and I learn."

~~Benjamin Franklin~~

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by flyfishfairwx View Post
    Ohhhhh Gezzz there I go again, got something in my eye why does this happen so often now a days..

Thanks Uncle Jesse that was great.

God Bless them all.
    What he said goes for me too!

Thanks Uncle Jesse,
    It made me remember and to think of Cary Morlan, Ron EagleElk, Steven McGarthwaite and so many more. My appreciation for our veterans grows more and more almost every day.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Wow that is one well done & powerful video.. Thanks for posting it. I'll send it to everyone on my mailing list.

My brother told me one of the kids I knew in elementary school died recently. He lost both legs in Vietnam but never let that stop him from farming and doing the things he wanted for the most part. None of those guys were treated the way they should have when they returned from SE Asia, later efforts for society's failures are nice but do not make up for the disgraceful acts of many, particularly in the big cities. Luckily I lived in small towns where we welcomed the guys home as having served their country and done their duty. I wasn't very old when Korean War ended, but those guys have largely been forgotten. Just think what a mess all Korea would be had the American service man with the help of a few friends not stepped up. One of the doctors who served in the MS National Guard Unit that book MASH was written about lived about a mile from me for 18 years. I regret I never really got to know him, the author had him read the original draft of the book to ensure the dialect was authetically southern. Then we have my Dad's generation, Mr. Fitzpatrick and friends, who enlisted for the duration and endured one of the outer rings of hell in many cases. The reaction of the young people and the Pat Tillman's gave me a whole new faith in America's future and our young people. It certainly appears they will step up and defend their country as patriotic have done since the shot fired in Concord many years ago.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

+ Reply to Thread