+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Another bluegill get together?

I will be driving a green Dodge Ram 1/2 ton with JO county plates on back and a MIZZOU plate on the front, fishing out of a green Rouge River canoe.Now Zac what do you mean by that? Can't be that you think you can out fish me, this could get fun.
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

I'll be driving a '06 F-150 Extended w/ MO tags dark blue. Will have a Scamp in the back. I'll get there sometime Sat morning. Am staying Columbus overnight.

Nobody said anything about a competition, now I have to go pack the A game. Is there a trophy for the smallest fish, I got some size 24 midges!!!!!?

I'll be the one catching all the fish for the fish fry.... Driving a tan Malibu!

Blog Entries

I"m not sure Zac knows what he just did to himself. He just called out the KC boys, and teamed himself up with the Charlie Brown of fly fishing!

BTW, Zac, you still bringing some potatos for the fish fry? I'm hitting the grocery store tonight.
    Last edited by ol' blue; 06-09-2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

And he is planning on fishing out of my canoe. Can some one save him if he gets stranded on a island in the pits? I will grab a bag of potatos. anything else we might need?
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

Got a big bag of taters this morning! I also threw a bag of goose into marinate last night for some kabobs... We may not catch fish, but we'll eat alright!

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

I just might be the first one there, that being said I haven't a clue on where to set camp! Taking suggestions on camp sight. I'll be in the White Chevy Astro Van MO tags. I'll have a large blue/grey dome tent, and a blue pop up sun shade. Last I heard camp spot is Unit 24 Is that still the case?
    Last edited by Icemanxxxv; 06-09-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: More info

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanxxxv View Post
    I just might be the first one there, that being said I haven't a clue on where to set camp! Taking suggestions on camp sight.
    Unit 24

Here's a closeup of unit 24. I would first try either the turn around at the NW corner of the unit that sits at the junction of 3 different pits, or check out to see if the "tee" just west of the center of the area is something you can drive into. Also, take the left option 3 times from the south looks like it leads to an open area at the end of the drive that might be a good campspot, too. In any case, look for somewhere that we can get a group of tents into, and we'll find you. If you can find shade, that would be great, too. I'll drive unit 24 until I find your van. If I don't, I'll be at Brutus at 9AM Friday.
    Last edited by ol' blue; 06-09-2010 at 06:15 PM.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

[QUOTE=ol' blue;371448][QUOTE=Icemanxxxv;371444]I just might be the first one there, that being said I haven't a clue on where to set camp! Taking suggestions on camp sight.

I would first try either the turn around at the NW corner of the unit that sits at the junction of 3 different pits, or check out to see if the "tee" just west of the center of the area is something you can drive into. Also, take the left option 3 times from the south looks like it leads to an open area at the end of the drive that might be a good campspot, too. In any case, look for somewhere that we can get a group of tents into, and we'll find you. If you can find shade, that would be great, too. I'll drive unit 24 until I find your van. If I don't, I'll be at Brutus at 9AM Friday.
    Okay I'm nailin down the camp site in unit 24. I will balance ease of access to fishing with room for multiple campers and shade I'll put all my camping savey to good use and locate the sight.

I won't be there till Friday morning. I won't make it by 9:00 but hopefully 10:00. I'll find you all in Unit 24.

I'll be driving a silver double-cab Tacoma with MO tags and a tan & brown canoe hanging out the back.
    Tim

+ Reply to Thread