+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Another bluegill get together?

Man I hate to say it, but my schedule is beginning to fall apart on me for the weekend as well, and it's only TUESDAY!! I'll know more tomorrow.
    "A fly must first please the user before the fish."
    Trey Combs: Steelhead Fly Fishing and Flies

Sorry to hear that Joe.

Well, I'll still be there, though I am completely unprepared as of now. I'll probably forget something important, like my sleeping bag, or tent, or food... but I'll be there.
    Tim

Color me GONE!!!!!!!! Days off approved and I'm raring to go. New leaders and tippits, flyboxes full. Rods and reels packed. Is it Friday yet?

Sheesh. I almost forgot about the canoe. Well, I just added that to my list.
    Tim

I'll be swinging by black co's to pick up the scamp and get him up and going. See y'all Saturday morning.

Come on friday! I might be down thursday afternoon, not sure that I can wait till friday morning. I saw a lot of pits that I have never fished on my last trip but I plan to change that.
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

You guys are making me VERY JEALOUS! It seems I will not be making the trip. Three weeks ago our company had to make the sore decision of layoffs due to a shortage of business- now we have more work than our crew can handle in a 40 hour work week. That said, I hope you guys give the fish a hard time- it looks like it should be a beautiful weekend.
    "A fly must first please the user before the fish."
    Trey Combs: Steelhead Fly Fishing and Flies

Joe and Rory, that sucks! I guess Greg and I will have to step it up and show these KC boys how we do it down here...

That really bites ROR-EYE, I'll release one for ya.

I have not been a really camper type, the military ruined that for me, so I found a nice place in Columbus to stay. Is anyone an early riser? I normally get up about 5am, will there be anyone up and at the coffee pot that early?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    That really bites ROR-EYE, I'll release one for ya.

I have not been a really camper type, the military ruined that for me, so I found a nice place in Columbus to stay. Is anyone an early riser? I normally get up about 5am, will there be anyone up and at the coffee pot that early?
    I might be. I'll let you know where the pot, coffee and water is, and you can get things rolling if we aren't up yet. Or you can just lay on the horn (in a friendly way) to get us all motivated.

Sorry to hear you won't be there Rory. Maybe next year, though.

I finished packing up my tying gear, so all that's left is gathering my gear and getting it all crammed into my car. I should be there tomorrow night at around 8 or so.

It might be good to let everyone know what we are driving so we know what to look for. I'll be in a maroon equinox with SG county tags. And again, I'll check in at Brutus at 9 and 3 on Friday and at 9 on Saturday. One of the guys who is supposed to be going will be setting up a camper at the Brutus campgrounds, so if you can't make contact, you can look for Paul there.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

+ Reply to Thread