+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Forum Format

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bass_Bug View Post
    If the new design is too bright, use your brightness/contrast and tone it down for now.
    On my color corrected monitor all adjustments to return to proper colors take considerable time...

Quote Originally Posted by ducksterman View Post
    Actually Clay, I "misspoke"...I've been using the "New Posts"....the "What's New" seems to be the tab for "New Posts".

Edit: Both take me to the top of the page...how about you?
    The first time that I hit the button "What's new?" it took me to articles on the board. Now the "What's new?" button and the "New Posts" buttons seem to do the exact same thing right now?????? They will shakes the bugs out soon enough I am sure.

Everytime I come here I still think that I hit the wrong page though. Makes me smile.

Rick

Good job to all that has worked on the new FAOL website...Outstanding !!!! I really like what you have done
    Popperfly>-<(((((*>
    Born to Fish...Forced to Work !

WHAT??...........WHO???...........Where am I?...........Oh, there I am. Very nice update!!
    Jim

Born to fish - forced to work.

WOW I thought I was in the wrong place!?! This is cool, nice look.
    "If we lie to the government, it's called a felony, when they lie to us, it's called politics." Bill Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Seems like there's quite a few people complaining about the colors of the website.

Aside from wondering how they manage to perform any other task on a computer
    I am one of the people for whom the bright white background it too bright. I have never experienced a problem with computer colors before - this is a first for me. So, I do not have difficulty performing any other tasks on a computer - just visiting this site. (BTW, I am fine with all the other changes - change itself does not bother me, just the new background color.)

The background seems to be more subdued today! This is MUCH better! - thank you!!!

On the left-handed photo of me - I think it's called artistic license I am right-handed, BUT I learned how to cast left-handed to be able to reach places I couldn't get to otherwise. As a casting instructor it really helps when you have left-handed students.

One of the things we taught in our classes was to use your 'off-hand' as part of the learning process. If you teach yourself the basics with your 'off hand' it reinforces the protein track in your brain and actually helps you to retain the casting steps.

+ Reply to Thread