+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McCall Idaho Lakes

1. Default McCall Idaho Lakes

Anyone have a link to articles on any of the back country lakes in the McCall Idaho area? I am thinking of hiking into a small lake or two in early October for overnight backpacking-fishing trip. Any info or opinions would be appreciated.

Question Hmmmmmm .....

Quote Originally Posted by slough foot View Post
    Anyone have a link to articles on any of the back country lakes in the McCall Idaho area? I am thinking of hiking into a small lake or two in early October for overnight backpacking-fishing trip. Any info or opinions would be appreciated.
    I am virtually certain that in the past few months I read an article on fishing in the lakes of the Seven Devils Mountains, which are quite close by McCall. But googling the subject didn't get me anywhere, except to general information, a bunch of stuff on hiking / climbing in the Seven Devils, and some outfitters who refer to fishing ( as in guided ) but not specifically about mountain lakes.

I suggest that you google "Seven Devils Mountains ID" and see if you can find a contact at one of the outfitters who will share some local knowledge on the kind of hiking / fishing you have in mind.

Good luck.

John
    The fish are always right.

+ Reply to Thread