+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eric (nighthawk) WILL be back!

Bill...Hate to miss the Fish-In, but I have a little lady to walk down the aisle 7/25/09...wedding bells are ringing!

Tim...Thanks! Those red butt epoxy ants ARE deadly...Is size 16 what you are tying?

Eric will be back...hopefully sooner than later, but we'll wait for healthy & refreshed, won't we?
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Well I hope things turn out for him.I have this question though: Why put out a post about why you plan to leave anyway? I've seen this on other forums & I don't see the need to do so. If you're having problems or get tired of posting etc.... then just stop posting for a while. If you feel strongly enough about not wanting to a member of a particular discussion group, then request from the administrators your membership be terminated. Just my opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric D View Post
    Well I hope things turn out for him.I have this question though: Why put out a post about why you plan to leave anyway? I've seen this on other forums & I don't see the need to do so. If you're having problems or get tired of posting etc.... then just stop posting for a while. If you feel strongly enough about not wanting to a member of a particular discussion group, then request from the administrators your membership be terminated. Just my opinion.....
    Perhaps it's because Eric was & is a very viable & well liked contributing member of this community.
    To be honest, I see no positive value of YOUR response. In fact, I view it as demeaning & hurtful. Sometimes your thoughts & opinions are better to keep to yourself, sir. That's just MY opinion...
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber View Post
    Perhaps it's because Eric was & is a very viable & well liked contributing member of this community.
    To be honest, I see no positive value of YOUR response. In fact, I view it as demeaning & hurtful. Sometimes your thoughts & opinions are better to keep to yourself, sir. That's just MY opinion...
    Mike
    And your entitled to it. So tell you what I'll quit here!!! then I'll NEVEr demean anyone again!

Bye.....

GAD-ZOOKS!! Here I was starting to just now get back to the boards, after what's obviously been a very long absence myself and I won't have my gooder-buddy to help me? Who's going to protect me against the likes of "Vise Thief"?, "The Mayor of the Island of Ohio"?, "Jeff S.","Eight Thumbs", etc.?
    Saint Paul-"The Highly Confused"
    You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Lotech View Post
    Eric,
    Never fear my friend. You will rise up with wings, as eagles. You are in my prayers.
    My feelings exactly, thanks Lotech

Take care Eric.. alis aquilae

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 07-02-2009 at 05:47 AM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Eric
    Hope your feeling better soon..... take care and keep your chin up.
    Hope to see you posting again soon.
    Bill A

Quote Originally Posted by flybinder View Post
    GAD-ZOOKS!! Here I was starting to just now get back to the boards, after what's obviously been a very long absence myself and I won't have my gooder-buddy to help me? Who's going to protect me against the likes of "Vise Thief"?, "The Mayor of the Island of Ohio"?, "Jeff S.","Eight Thumbs", etc.?

Who needs to protect who?? Well we know the west coast in still there!
    ohiofly
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are made for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration"
    "Izaac Walton"
    Member of NBOF
    Life Member FFF
    Member Ohio Council FFF

Default Glad to hear

that Nighthawk will return at some time. A lot of us miss his posts, and good to hear he has no incredibly awful thing going. Lord knows, we all get stressed.

+ Reply to Thread