+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Little D

Default The Little D

Thinking of taking a trip from Puyallup to the little D this weekend and was wondering if any one has fished it recently?If so what was the water like and what bugs were working?

Thanks
    What does this button do?

Default LD

Hello lyle, geez, I feel guilty for not following through on the original plan for the LD, but I have to combine trips so was going to go by Angler's Workshop and also Snake Brand guides also. Snake Brand is coming out with a new stainless guide which I want to use on the 7 wts. I'm building since they'll get salty.

Anyway, I still want to get up there on the LD and will be sure to let you and all those in the original post know in case anyone wants to meet up at Pioneer or so.

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Read a couple reports over on WFF. Fish are being caught. River flows are looking great. I'd say its time to fish it!

Fished many spots on the little D on sunday.Lots of dry fly action on parts of the river.Pulled in six,6" cuts in a couple hours.All dry fly action,small but nice.River seems to be in good shape.GO FISH.
    What does this button do?

Default Good goin' !

Glad you had a good day Sunday...I just got back from some smallie action downstream Umpqua...got about 20 but nothing of size...nothing pic worthy but sure had a great day.

Cheers,

MontanaMoose

Talking ...:)

lylelovett666, glad to here your day went well for you on The Little D, any day on the water catching trouts on a dry fly is a good day...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

+ Reply to Thread