+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone heard from DShock lately?

Quote Originally Posted by ol' blue View Post
    click on their user name on a post, look at their public profile, and then click on the statistics tab. It should show you the last active time and date.

The exception for me is nighthawk. I don't see his last activity listed, but I can for everyone else I've checked. Not sure why that is....
    You're not sure why you've checked or not sure why you can't see it.

Why would you check in the first place unless it is a friend that you are looking for or something like that? Sorry, too many cups of home roasted coffee this morning out of the Bodum French press.

Rick

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    You're not sure why you've checked or not sure why you can't see it.

Why would you check in the first place unless it is a friend that you are looking for or something like that? Sorry, too many cups of home roasted coffee this morning out of the Bodum French press.

Rick
    I have my cloaking device turned on!

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    I have my cloaking device turned on!
    My cloaking device is a cool feature, keeps the trolls from poking in my business too much.

nighthawk Guest

I have been in contact with Doug, He is O.K. just taking Jim's death really hard. Get your keister back on this board Doug. The best way to heal something like this is to share your anguish with friends here. You will be doing them a favor and letting them help you too. The board needs you right now.

If we did not care about you we would not be posting about you here.

nighthawk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    My cloaking device is a cool feature, keeps the trolls from poking in my business too much.
    Resistance is futile!

Thumbs up

Hey Doug,

We appreciate you and your posts and we are beginning to miss your mug! Hope you're holding up, as we also hope for Deanna. This tragedy of JC's passing has hit all of us and you brother, are in my prayers as well. Be well and as always, Best Regards.......
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

I called Doug last night and was met with his answering machine that told me he was "busy washing his hair" and that he would get back to me sometime. I laugh my keester off every time I hear that message (he's had it on the machine for quite some time), and I told him so. No response to my call, so I'll let him be with his thoughts and try to call in a week or so. He'll answer the phone when he's ready, and I'll respect that and not bug him.
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Talking Thanks Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by ol' blue View Post
    click on their user name on a post, look at their public profile, and then click on the statistics tab. It should show you the last active time and date.

The exception for me is nighthawk. I don't see his last activity listed, but I can for everyone else I've checked. Not sure why that is....
    Learn something new everyday. Much thanks. 8T

Doug was the first person to welcome me to FAOL some 9 or 10 years ago. I had posted in the Guest Book and he responded with a very warm welcome aboard. I've even had the opportunity to fish with him a couple of times and found him to be a great guy. I count him as a friend and always will. Hurry back Doug.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

+ Reply to Thread