+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bambo

Default bambo

had an opportunity to go fishing with bugman yesterday fishing was kind of slow but i had the opportunity to cast one of his bambo rods " first boo rod i ever cast" this rod was beafutifuly built by him " all i can say is that rod fit my casting style perfect i dont cast great but with that rod i think anyone could it was a pleasure. the only bad thing about the trip is that it made me start thinking about buying a bamboo omg something else to explain to my wife

robin

Default Bambo?

Is that the kind of Bamboo that Rambo fishes with?

I think many people are surprised at how they like boo action upon first casting them. I know I did. I love slower rods anyway but doesn't boo feel great.

Blog Entries

Talking The Dark side..........another convert maybe..........lol

Dont fight the inevitable. I have been toying with and building Boo recently and found it can be very pleasurable. Kind of nice to just slow down once in awhile and enjoy the relaxed casting of these rods, not to mention landing a few fish on a stick.

Graphite IMO can't be beat IMO , but dont try to compare the two , it's a totally different experience...........Ed

Default bamboo

HEHEHEHE Nother one slides to dark side. Send me all your money and I will parcel it out too you. Gotta be real creative gettin em past the Missus

Don't do it!!! Once you do, there's no turning back. First it's one rod, then another, then you need a new reel that looks right and feels right, then you'll need the small stream stick, then the bass/pond rod, then more reels, silk lines, it never ends. Trust me, man, don't get started!
    If it swims and eats, it'll eat a fly.

Oh go ahead and jump in with both feet. You only live once.....and Bluegill is right. A little shopping around will put you in some very nice rods for a lot less than you'll pay for a top of the line Sage or Winston graphite.

Vic

+ Reply to Thread