+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with this picture?

Default Whats wrong with this picture?

I went to Salvos auto parts for some paint, and I get one of those flags you stick on your car window. Tell me, whats wrong with this?

61 stars?? WTF?? Is it a flag from the future???
    Last edited by Host Ray; 05-24-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Well, Obama did say he was campaigning in all 57 states...

COOL!!!
    So let me guess .
    Cuba ,Porto Rico , Jamaca , Haiti , Mexico , El Salvador , Ecudor,
    Guatamala , Panama , Liberia , Bangalor, All have become states while I was asleep?
    May as well have , we seem to have a lot of folkes in this area who originaly hail from those places.
    Lots nicer here than there.

Did we annex Canada and Mexico?
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

Panfisha, Check the tag. Made in ??? Too many stars can't be counted at 75 MPH down the freeway but sure can sitting still. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

i am on the same page as jimsnarock about check the tag. We went to my kids school "Honor America" night high school band playing fireworks all to honor our troups past and present all that attended were given a small flag to wave. as i was going to tho football bleachers i was waving my flag then looked at the tag "made in china" but this did not stop me from honoring our troups. then last week i renued my NRA for five years and they sent me a stars and striped knife looks great looked at the blade "made in china" dont we make any thing in America that can be used for such important things as honoring our troups, or am i the only one that is frustrated with sending so many of our jobs over seas. i dont gripe much on this forun but this kind of stuff just pushes me wrong button, maybe i have too many freinds in the service that are in harms way at this moment and more leaving in the next fey mounths. sorry to go off like this just hit my mad button

robin

Default I Agree

Nothing is manufactured in this country and that's one of the reasons our economy is in the the sad state it is. We're no longer self sufficient.

But,hats off to my niece and other brave soldiers down through our history that have kept us free and able to write such comments.

God Bless America!

nighthawk Guest

Should be 6 rows of 5 and 5 rows of 4 alternating. My bet is that flag was made in an overseas local. Try buying them here:

http://www.flagstoreusa.com/

Thanks for the link Eric. When I raised the flag this weekend I noticed it was starting to fade and I was just thinking it is time for me to purchase a new one. Your timing is perfect.
    "The reason you have a good vision is you're standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Andy Batcho

+ Reply to Thread