+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Joseph Exodus Pack

Default William Joseph Exodus Pack

Anyone use one of these? Would love some feedback about this product from someone that has lived in one for a while instead of just reading sales literature.
    http://www.williamjoseph.net/pv_tech.php
    Last edited by Clay; 05-20-2009 at 06:38 PM. Reason: I changed the link since I couldn't get the other one to work

OK, so no one owns one of these. I'm open to comments on what you think of the pack from the adds or from seeing one in the store. All comments appreciated.

Rick

Clay, I love William Joseph products in general and could only believe that the Exodus pack would be of as high a quality and functionability as any of their gear I've used in the past. I've owned two chest packs and one with the double packs in the front like the Exodus. My son's friend owns the Exodus and has been putting it through the paces prior to guiding in Alaska this Summer and he loves it.
    Anyway, my two cents, Good Luck.

Kelly.

P.S., I've requested the new WJ Current Mag Pack for my birthday in June - can't wait!
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

That Mag pack looks pretty nice. Like you, I like the William Joseph product and find it to be quality stuff. If I look at manufacturers like William Joseph, Simms, FishPond and a few others I like the WJ product because the warranties are outstanding and the people are nice to deal with. I recently had a pretty lousy experience with FishPond products. I called and spoke to one rep and he told it too bad the product doesn't work like it was designed you own it now and I'm not doing a damn thing about it. Note: not in those words but that was the outcome. I was so shocked at the response I called back and spoke to another person, they were nicer since I mentioned the first guy's name and attitude, but the outcome was the same. Not on a $10 part either, a FishPond Coyote, retail at $189 (made in China by the way and total real cost was probably less than $10) but they did nothing for me or to address my issues. I wrote them off forever! Since it is still MY money, I choose to vote with it and FP is on my shiet list.

I've heard great things about William Joseph and service so they are on the very short good guy ' list.

Rick

I sent my older pack back in to WJ because some of the zipper pulls had broken and all I was out was the postage to them and they sent the pack back to me totally refurbished - it looked like new. Customer service is a big deal, especially when we shell out the bucks to buy something we think should perform well. WJ is on the top of my list for any type of fishing "pack", and I've now owned four total and can't wait to get the new "Current" mag pack.
    Tight Lines,

Kelly.

"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home."

Roderick Haig-Brown, "Fisherman's Spring"

+ Reply to Thread