+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snuff your own.

Default I don't understand...

I just do not understand how anyone can be so cruel to animals. Years ago when I was an Area Supervisor for a restaurant chain one of the employees came and told me there was an animal in the dumpster. When I went out to look I found a little kitten severely injured that had just been tossed in the dumpster after being shot. Heartless. I did dispatch the little critter but I can tell you it was very hard for me to do and to this day I still get emotional when I think about it.....as I am now. Nuff said.
    Bernie

Cool Law & Order

We watch the program often enough to recognize the behavior problems of children killing animals and really wanted to make sure the mom and dad next door were well informed.
    It is bad news. The little guy looked at us like he was asking for help. It doesn't take much for us to have tears.

I used to take of our's with a .22 pellet gun
    Good fishing technique trumps all.....wish I had it.

Exclamation

the way I was taught was what you kill your use, never to kill with out a very good reason. I only did once and had to clean and cook then eat, after that I learned to be very carefull and how to season well
    Ghost

+ Reply to Thread