+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lead banned in all National Park waterways

Quote Originally Posted by rizeye View Post
    so how do we hunt it the NP's? there are not very many rifle bullets thare are lead free. just another way to ban hunting. this is going way overboard by are government bent on taking away our freedoms. don't give that eco crap either. banning lead will not help 1 animal from extiction.
    And there you have the underlying purpose of the ban. The purpose stated is only the rationalization used to mask it.
    The most valuable thing I've learned about fly fishing is just how little I really know.

"With integrity, nothing else matters. Without integrity, nothing else matters." ~ Winston Churchill

2. Default

It's not the hunting they want to do away with; it's the guns. Doing away with hunting just helps to do it.

Lead is mined from the ground so how are they going to get it out of the environment? Using lead shot just puts it back where it came from.

Default Hear! Hear!

I could not agree more Joe and Valhalla. I think that doing away with the lead leaves only one choice, and that is to put it right back where we got it. In the ground like Joe said. And like Joe, I prefer to do it with extremely high velocity and noise.
    Never brag about you equipment or skill. One is obvious and the other will be.

http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=89095

+ Reply to Thread