+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Story of the Day (not ff)

Thumbs up Happy Story of the Day (not ff)

Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Thumbs up

Doug,
    Very good story! Best Regards....
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

Smile

Doug -

That one works. Thanks.

John
    The fish are always right.

nighthawk Guest

Thumbs up

That fellow has guts. Good for him!

I love it!
    Wonder what the "would be" thieves thought when they went to load the van? I'll bet the Police laughed themselves silly over that one! Talk about poetic justice.
    Thanks Doug...
    Mikey
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Default Twisted justice?

Doug,

What did you think about the 911 operator's reply telling the victim to stop because he could be charged with stealing the crooks van??? Does that mean if you wrestled the gun away from a crook trying to shoot you and then shot him you could be charged with malicious wounding??? DUH....

Talking Whos protected?

Charged with auto theft???????????????????????
    Thats gotta be the funniest.

I don't think the 911 Operator was believing his story, at first. It reminded me a little bit of when I was in High School and some kids TP'd our apple trees one night. My Mother snuck out, took their car keys and wouldn't give them back until they cleaned the toilet paper off the trees. That's where I get my fondness for burning the bad guys.
    Doug
    Last edited by DShock; 02-19-2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: I'm NOT a morning person
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Way back when it was considered by some kids to be cool to travel back alleys on Halloween night to tip over outhouses.

We used to push our outhouse 4 feet forward, cover the hole with a tarp and leaves then let nature run its full course. We always waited nearby with our Polaroid camera for pictures to post on the neighbourhood grocery store wall. It was a huge hit every year.

We always spent the next 3 or 4 days guarding the outhouse because surprisingly the culprits usually came back for revenge. We had bb guns for that.

One Year A Mother called the cops on us because her darling son fell in the poo pit. I guess he was a tad hard to hose off because she wanted us to pay for the new jeans that he ruined. It was the 60s and the cops told her to be thankful that we did not press charges on him for vandalism of private property. Seems he told her we threw him in the pit, forgetting to mention that he fell in on his own as he was about to push over and damage our outhouse.
    I heard he also got a whuppin for his trouble.

They did warn us not to use the bb guns on people though.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Smile

+ Reply to Thread