+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jim Hatch...

Like the guy that posted an ad for a bride that included the words "must have boat and motor. Please send picture........ of the boat and motor". I don't know you Jim, except from limited exposure on here, but from the looks of the picture I'd sure like to. You could take me to all your secret places, and show me everything you know about how to catch those critters. I could bring lunch and beverage of your choice (if your tastes ain't too rich) and we could become best buddies. I'd have to figure out how to get to SC from ID somehow, but when there's shellcrackers to be caught on ultralights, there's just gotta' be a way. Regards, Jim's new best buddie!
    They're just fish, right? Right?

Blog Entries

Default Blast from the past..

For you guys who haven't been around as long (and old-timers too ) Check out Jim's "Monsters in the Swamp" in the "Warmwater" archives. It's always worth another look - even if it makes me weep.

Good to hear from you JIM!
    "Flyfishing is not a religion. You can make up your own rules as you go.".. Jim Hatch.. 2/27/'06

This is good news....

Jim,
    That boat you're sittin' in looks familiar too! Of course, it ain't ME fishing in it with you & I'm envious of that, but you can bet we'll fish together again buddy. I'm just THRILLED to see a post from you.
    For any of you newbies who don't know Jim....we are BLESSED to have him post again....severe drought conditions on Lake Moultrie (Santee-Cooper) kept him off the water too long.
    Jim.....We'll talk soon.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Talking What a great day!

Hi Jim,

Wonderful to hear from you again. Don't be such a stranger even if you just want to talk model planes. Your friends have definitely NOT forgotten you. 8T

Wow Jim

How the heck could we forget you!!!!!!!! With all those big crackers and cat pictures. Hopefully you guys have gotten some water back!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you're okay.

Fatman

Blog Entries

I agree. We cannot forget you. I especially cannot. You made a post that led me down the primrose path to abject shame and a rather potent aroma. A few of the people on this site know that sad story. Hmmm, I might have to get off my duff and submit it to LadyFisher...

Ed

Smile

Hey Folks,

After over two years of extreme drought on the Lake, most of my fishing holes are
    finally wet again.*G* Looks as if the lake should reach full pool soon. My gear is
    all cleaned and polished and fly boxes stocked. I'm hoping to make some serious
    memories this season.*G* Warm regards, Jim

So, I asked the now man, "You play guitar?" Me too. "Didn't know you strummed." Didn't know you did, either. "So, how you been?"

Old friends. We change. We find reasons we're the same.

Hatch, it's good to see that smile. It's satisfying to see you're back.

Didn't know you strummed.

JGW

Yeah Jim we know you've got every spot marked and on GPS and you'll have many many hotspots now LOL.

I read an article on a Bass Fishing site where folks were doing it, and figured you might have just jotted down a few piles of wood and rock that were accessible to the flyrod!!

Good Luck buddy hope you catch a bunch!!!!!!!!

Fatman

+ Reply to Thread